Fri, 26 Aug|
BonRexton Gran Fondo
With roads hugging rugged coastlines throughout 133 beautiful kilometres, BonRexton Granfondo riders will roll through small communities which boast hundreds of years steeped in seafaring history as well as modern cultural innovations ending right at the Port Rexton brewery. 50km option available.
Time & Location
26 Aug 2022, 08:00
Port Rexton, Port Rexton, NL, Canada
About the event
- Coffee provided by Two Whales Cafe
- 4 Aid Stations (Including Round Da Bay Inn and Bonavista Bicycle Picnics)
- 1 Port Rexton Brewery Can
- Roving Mechanic
- Post-ride dinner provided by Round Da Bay Inn
- Appropriate measures for Covid19 situation at the time of the event
Gran Fondo - 133km - Sept 10, 2022
Check in at 7:30am, start at 8am
Cost: $124 + at least a BNL General membership
4 Aid Stations:
- 1. Port Union Historic District - 25KM
- 2. Bonavista Bicycle Picnics- 45KM
- 3. Hodderville - 70KM
- 4. Round Da Bay Inn - 95KM
This is the big one, 133km to complete the full BonRexton loop. There is an optional bailout along route 237 just past Bonavista. You can find the detailed route here.
Mini Fondo - 50km - Sept 10, 2022
Check in at 7:30am, start at 8:10am
Cost: $79 + at least a BNL General membership
1 Aid Station at the Port Union Historic District - 25KM.
If you're relatively new to cycling or don't feel like the big ride is your cup of tea, the MiniFondo is the one for you. This route will take you to Catalina with a little detour through Port Union and then back to Port Rexton. See the full route here.